Workshop and Counselling for parents on Child Nutrition
Nutrition impacts children’s cognitive performance. Parents are the most important influence in their children’s lives and that includes building correct food and lifestyle habits. Our workshop is specifically designed for parents of children aged 3 to 5 years, 6 to 9 years and 10 to 12 years. It covers the latest nutrition information, guidelines, practical tips to develop healthy eating practices in children from an early age thus enabling them to be Healthy and Sharp.
We will cover topics like:
- Nutrition requirements for children
- Food groups
- Serve sizes
- Required number of serves per day
- Understanding food labels
- Allergies and Intolerance
- Lunchbox ideas
- Price comparisons of healthy v/s less healthy meal and snack choices
- Positive Parenting Approaches for Picky Eaters
- Be a Healthy Eating Role Model
- Introducing children to cooking
- Bones and Calcium
- Talking nutrition with families for special care kids
Unlimited participants classified in three age groups: 3 to 5 years, 6 to 9 years and 10 to 12 years.
Parent and Child Counselling:
This is a personalized counselling session. Every Child is unique in weight, Height,activity, eating habits, eating pattern, food likes, food dislikes, family environment, social influence, allergies or intolerance to particular foods and may be some health concerns too.
A customized diet and activity chart is suggested based on all the mentioned parameters.
To know more details please contact us at email@example.com